Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard or poster material. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several small sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120cm (vertical format).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Programme for the poster number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
- We suggest that you are next to your poster at the time scheduled in the program for posters visit and respond possible questions from the attendees